Phone:(202) 525-6799 Email: email@example.com
Professional Website Design and Development for Small Business
Get a Professional Website and compliments as well!
Vision Bloom is a professional web design company providing website design and related online services for our clients in the Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC Metro areas. Most importantly, our individual websites usually receive numerous compliments from users due to specific reasons, including:
The content of the website becomes very useful
The design of the website makes a positive impression
And the website as a whole fulfills the user's expectations
Vision Bloom understands the positive impact a custom website that is easy to use, functional, and visually rich,
can have on your business. So our focus remains to
create the same positive impact for new clients!
As a means of establishing your business presence online, promoting your goods and services, expanding on your current revenue stream, and to better serve the needs and expectations of your customers, a professionally designed website can meet and exceed all of these requirements, and allow your business to compete and advance where it is most convenient for customers, in front of their computers and in the comfort of their own homes.
If you are interested in a professionally designed and maintained website for your business, and would like to quickly get a better understanding of the process and costs involved, including answers to any of your questions, simply
email Vision Bloom and we will get back to you within 3 business days.
" I'm looking for the best Web Design Company! "
We all want the best for our business, and no matter what product or service you provide, you want a high quality website to represent yourself online. Choosing from the numerous web development companies, firms, and consultants out there can be a daunting and time consuming task - and more often than not, there won't necessarily be an easy way to determine the best website design company to approach, specially when considering website costs.
Solution: Find the best Website Design Company that works for you
This is definitely easier said than done...However, here are some ways to find the right web design company that can best meet your business needs:
First, ask your peers and associates if they have ever worked with or can recommend any web designers
Do a search on Google or Yahoo for web design companies in your area, such as "web design in CITY STATE"
FAQ: Read more ►How important is the location of my web designer?
Find several websites you like and are similar to the type of website you desire, and determine the companies behind them
Once you have a few companies in mind, review their online portfolios and review their past projects for quality and detail
From your list, reach out to the companies that you think could meet your needs, and determine ballpark website design costs
FAQ: Read more ►How much does it cost to create a website?
If you are comfortable with the general pricing provided, begin discussing your website goals and requirements with them
FAQ: Read more ►How do I know what I need for my website?
Finally, before moving forward with any web design company, make sure they have the experience to design a
FAQ: Read more ►How do I better my chances of being satisfied with the website being designed for me?
So what makes for Great Web Design?
There are numerous factors that go into the design and development of a website, including both creative and technical skill sets. In general, the experience and utilization of the following web design capabilities can set the foundation for a great website, for now and for the future.
The following is a comprehensive breakdown of web design capabilities that a professional web design company should have. Take a few minutes and simply look over the list - by becoming even slightly familiar with the terminology listed, you will better position yourself to judge the competency, experience, and level of professionalism of any web designer.
Vision Bloom strives to provide in each of the above areas. In general, use the above web design capability list as a checklist of possible areas of discussion with any web designer you are considering, specially if your needs go beyond the development of a basic website.
What is the process to get a Website Designed and Developed?
The process to design and develop a website will most likely vary when it comes to different web design companies. However the process used by any company should more or less be centered around the satisfaction of the client and the success of the website project.
The Vision Bloom Process for website design specifically provides benefits for our clients and the success of the website project:
First, the process allows our clients to become comfortable with the entire web design process (including costs and other variables) and provides our clients the opportunity to see how their website will look before it is built outright.
Second, the process allows Vision Bloom to gather all requirements from a potential client so that all feasible solutions can be exposed and analyzed, and more importantly, for the client's business goals to become the driving force behind the design of the website.
Vision Bloom's web design and development process is detailed below:
1. When a potential client contacts Vision Bloom with an interest in Web Design or related services, Vision Bloom conducts a concise telephone interview to determine general needs, allowing Vision Bloom to provide approximate web design pricing , general solutions, and the opportunity to answer any open ended questions.
This initial process usually takes a couple of hours and is free of charge.
2. Based on the feedback provided back to the client and the client's continued interest, one or more detailed requirements gathering sessions are scheduled (either face-to-face or through the phone), to appropriately expose business needs as it relates to the website. These sessions allow Vision Bloom to communicate specific solutions and ideas that support or enhance the client's business goals, including a detailed cost breakdown allowing the client to better analyze the solution being proposed.
This requirements gathering process can take several sessions over the course of one or two weeks. A small retainer fee may be requested as additional time is allotted and dedicated to the continuation of this process with the client.
3. At this stage, having covered the overview of the web solution in mind, the client can specify the extent of functionality and design to utilize, allowing better management of size and cost of the project. Most importantly, Vision Bloom will provide a design mockup of the website to allow the client to visualize the look and feel of the website in mind, and to appropriately allow the client to make adjustments to the sample design with support from Vision Bloom.
This phase can take two to three weeks based on the client's availability and the need for any additional time by the client or Vision Bloom.
4. With the agreement and approval of all website details by the client (including the site design), a contract is signed for the development of the website, start up funds are collected, the hosting account for the website is setup, and the actual design of the site is started. As the site is being worked on, specific information and content will be requested and collected from the client (as mutually determined in the requirements gathering phase) and will be integrated into the website. Additionally, the real-time progress of the website will be available for the client to review at any time, allowing further feedback and enhancements to be brought to the attention of Vision Bloom - making for a web solution that is more finely customized and satisfactory by the client.
This development process can range between one to three months, depending on the size of the website project and the turnaround time for requested information and content from the client.
5. With the categorical completion of the website, the web solution is reviewed both by the client and Vision Bloom for final adjustments and enhancements, including testing of all website functionality - and with the full satisfaction of the client the site is signed off on and launched live. At this point, the remaining balance of the website development fee is collected, and the client is also provided the ability to view statistics for their site in regards to user visitors and Search Engine Optimization results (if SEO has been requested by the client).
6. After the launch of the website, Vision Bloom will continue to monitor the website and will provide support for updates, modifications, or new additions as requested by the client. Remember, most websites will not require any updates or maintenance unless specifically requested by the client for the addition of new content or functionality.
Keep in mind that by better understanding the factors and processes involved in the development of a website (as described above), you'll be better able to connect with the right web design company. Additionally, as a website design customer, you should pay special attention to the qualities demonstrated by any web design company... as detailed below.
Positive qualities to look for when choosing a Web Design Company
Avoid Web Design Companies that show these negative characteristics
Remember, a website is more than just a few pages online, but an extension and the face of your business for your current and future clients - locally and globally - providing you the opportunity to expand your business on the largest digital network - the Internet. Take your time and make sure you find the right web design company for you!
Vision Bloom can provide your business creative and effective online solutions that aim to
capture your audience's attention and help you design and develop your ideas,
and market your products & services effectively.
Get your business online,
with Vision Bloom web design.